Thursday 26 May 2016

Welcome to my blog!

Greetings, and welcome to my blog!


For the past 10 years now I have worked in the field of eLearning and Digital Literacy, with special attention to online collaboration, eSafety, and school based projects (eTwinning). During the last 7 years, I was engaged in the running of the local Maltese National Support Service, acting as a Coordinator for the action in Malta. I must admit that there are a lot of aspects of carrying out this job which have made this a magnificently pleasurable experience, both on a personal and professional level. I have learned so much, not only from my European Colleagues, but also from the very teachers and students that engage in projects. Being here, working in eTwinning, has been a learning journey from start to finish, and I sincerely hope that I will be able to carry out working for the action for many years to come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment